Monday, November 10, 2008

#9 Week 4

I've added a few things to my page on Bloglines.  I've found several very interesting feeds.  I did a search for Young Adult Books, and clicked on the down arrow beside the search button.  Once I changed the search field to search for feeds instead of just articles, I began to have alot more success in finding what I was looking for.

I used the navigator page on the left to add a folder called "School Library".  I added alot of the things that I found on there.  Most of the pages that I added were book reviews, because as far as I'm concerned, there can not be enough information about the ever-changing world of young adult literature.  These RSS feeds are great for finding that.

Also, as a personal interest, I added a folder called avaition.  I did a search for feeds for aviation, and was able to come up with alot of feeds that are just about aviation and aviaiton related blogs. 

I was unaware of the power of such a service.  This is one of the things that I've found that has really enabled me to learn more about the power of web 2.0.

No comments: